Dear Students and Faculty,
The update of Engage to 1.6 is complete. Links to the release notes and screencasts that highlight the updates to the system are available below. Please take note that the old messaging functionality has been replaced with a new Mail feature, located in the Navigation menu in the upper left corner of the home page.
If you experience any issues with the system, please clear your cache and cookies and then restart your browser. If the issues persist, please contact the Personal Support Center for assistance. Your suggestions are welcomed at email@example.com.
The Engage Team
Screencasts and Release Notes
- Engage 1.6 Release Notes
- Engage Mail Feature
- Discussion Forums Layout
- Graded Written Assignments
- Discussion Forum Grading (faculty)
- Discussion Forum Grading Screencast (faculty)
- Editing Due Dates (faculty)
- Grading Team Assignments (faculty)
- Grading in Crocodoc (faculty)
- Grading in Crocodoc Screencast (faculty)